Sunday 29 July 2012

Get Ready to....

So I've been convinced, or rather I convinced myself, to take a challenge. 

A challenge. Since when have I said yes in the face of a challenge? I'm usually the first to run away but no this time I am laughing in the face of 'danger'. I wouldn't say it was danger, more rather in the face of becoming quite fit and healthy and enjoying myself in the process - ah who could say no. I think it's the endorphins from Thursday run that prompted me to take up this challenge. 

Yep, it's a running challenge, and it's for Sports Relief. So, how could I say no?

Now I get to wear one of those awesome t-shirts that you see runners wearing when they've achieved something... yeah I am doing it for the T-shirt really.

Just kidding!!

So, what do I have to do I hear you ask.

Well, I have to walk/run/jog/ride 5km a day.

For 50 days. 5 x 50. At the end of it I will either fall flat on my face or I will be a running goddess ready to run forever! I'm thinking the latter will be more realistic! But we'll see. 

The team I am running with is Team Finch on this website:


It would be incredibly awesome if you could sponsor us. 50p - £1 or anything you can spare as it goes towards a great cause. So over the next month or so I am going to be looking up Sports Relief causes and where your money could possibly go if you sponsor our team!

Team Finch will do this! Yeah!


If you keep an eye out on the right hand side of my blog in the near future I will put up a picture link that you can click to go straight to our sponsor page. So if you want to sponsor us you can just click on that or message me for the link!

2 comments: